Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Non-profit Organizations
- Meeting Space
- Business Services
MACC Mission Statement: In Business for Business.
MACC Vision Statement: The Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce will be recognized as the voice of business in the Marshall Community. An organization that's core purpose is to serve its members as an advocate for all their business needs, while providing networking and educational opportunities all in the interest of making the Marshall area a better place to live, work, stay or play.
Whom to Contact
- Cal BrinkExecutive Director
- Brad GruhotDirectorPhone: (507) 532-4484
- Marcia LoeslieEconomic Development Assistant Director
- Erin RavelingMarketing Coordinator
- Karen VanKeulenPartnership/Events Coordinator
- Cindy WinnFinance Coordinator